Saturday, May 16, 2009

We've been busy as usual, so I haven't updated the blog for a while.  I'm getting ready for the end of the year-----I have 16 research papers left to grade this weekend (that's what I should be doing now)!  Olivia and Ben are at soccer with Dad, and Sam and I stayed home--it is pretty chilly this morning, and Sammy happened to be sleeping when it was time to leave--we thought it would be a good time for me to get some grading done. . . . . . .
Olivia has a birthday party to go to today---swimming at the YMCA.  I'm trying to make Ben understand that he can't go--we'll have to find something fun for him to do while she is at the party---he really misses her when she isn't here.  
Hopefully we'll get to see Angela, Tyler, and Amelia (Millie) this weekend--she is already eight days old!  This time I will remember to bring my camera, so I can put some pictures of her on the blog.
We're getting ready for a garage sale in a couple of weeks---our basement is a disaster, but it will be worth the mess once everything is sold or given to charity!



Jackson and Maci came over after school one night this week for a few hours.  Olivia and Jackson wrote a book and made puppets for it. . . .they were busy.  Ben and Maci had more trouble finding something they both liked to do together:  Ben wanted to play with his Batman castle, and Maci wanted to play with Olivia's Barbie Dolls. . . . .so they played by themselves in the basement---I did manage to get Ben to pose with Maci for the picture below--he finally agreed to pose with the dolls:-)


No comments: