Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trip to Afton

A couple of weekends ago we traveled to Afton to see my mom's family.  Ben and Sam rode with John and me--Ben really enjoyed watching his Cars movie and Sam enjoyed sleeping.  Olivia rode with Aunt Angela, Uncle Tyler, and Grandma Jane---her favorite part of the trip was when Uncle Tyler got pulled over for speeding (with only a warning)--she even wrote about it during Writing Workshop at school the next week!
The kids enjoy playing with my cousin Jodie's kids--Colten is in second grade is Austin is four months younger than Ben.  They played a lot of football and used a lot of energy running around the farm!
My cousin bought the kids all some Halloween treats---Sam got this cute ghost onesie--he will be sporting it in the Halloween pictures that I will be posting soon!

No comments: