Sunday, November 16, 2008

More leaves, a turkey feather, and a missing tooth!


All the leaves are off of our trees now, so we tried the leaf pile again. . .this time it was perfect for jumping.  We tried to get another picture with baby brother in it this time, but he didn't like the leaves!
Each student in Olivia's class had to make a turkey feather to put on their class turkey.  This is Olivia's finished feather.  She had a lot of fun looking for the items to put on the feather as well as decorating it!
All three kiddos being on their best behavior!!
Sam is starting to really like tummy time, so Olivia and Ben thought they would join him!
The day after Halloween I tried to pull Olivia's tooth, but she wouldn't let me.  Later that afternoon, she pulled it herself while she was in a time out in her bedroom!  She says it's a lot easier to eat now!

1 comment:

JustAMom said...

Hey Lori! I finally got your blog. It's only taken me like 5 months, but I'm so glad now I get to see pics of the new little guy! He is so freakin' cute! :) (as is the rest of the fam) Hope all is going well, and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!