Friday, June 5, 2009

Garage Sale!!

This week we got ready for our first garage sale.  It was the annual neighborhood sale, so I thought I would give it a try for one day!  My friend Angie and her two girls came over to help and so did my mom---thank goodness!!  We had a fun day, and  a pretty successful sale.  We took all the left-over items to the Goodwill---our first garage sale is in the record books!  Ben also got his hair cut this week----it will be much cooler for him since his head is a mini oven!  We didn't buzz it because we love his curls:-)  Olivia thought she would be funny and give him bunny ears:-)
Sammy has found the dishwasher---I think I have pictures of Ben and Olivia at this same age doing the exact same thing.  It kept him busy for at least 30 minutes while I made dinner!
Olivia and Kamryn set up a lemonade stand during the garage sale----they were quite succesful.  People were giving them tips and telling them to "keep the change."
The entrepreneurs also enjoyed counting their earnings at the end of the day!

No comments: